DELIVERY & RETURNS
*If placing an order on Friday with the UK Next Day delivery, your order will be delivered on the next working day (Monday).
We aim to dispatch all the orders within 48 business hours, if there is a delay, we will let you know.
All our Jewellery is shipped via UK Royal Mail. A confirmation email will be sent to you after the order has been shipped.
At minimal be we want you to be happy with your purchase. However, if your goods do not meet your satisfaction you may exchange your item/s within 14 days from the day of purchase. Please note that pierced jewellery (eg. earrings) must be returned unworn, and in the original packaging, we cannot accept returns of these items otherwise. You will be responsible for covering shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Certain items are excluded from the exchange only policy; these are personalised items, sample sale items and made to order items.
1. Send us an email letting us know that you want to return an item, so we could provide you with a return address.
2. Place the item in the original packaging.
3. Return item via Royal Mail Special Delivery or similar tracked and insured service.
We cannot be held responsible if items are not returned via an insured and tracked service and the item is lost in transit.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you have ordered the wrong size, as long as you have not tried the hoops on, you can contact me within 7 days of your delivery and enquire about an exchange. Please bear in mind that postage is not free, and I have already paid the postage to send you the original item. If you are looking to exchange your hoops then you are responsible for the return postage fees as well as to pay postage again for the replacement item to be sent. The postage prices are as follows:
£6.75 - UK Special Delivery Guaranteed, your earring is insured and if the postage gets missing you would be entitled to claim your money back (I would highly recommend choosing this for any earrings over £50)
£3.60 - UK 1st Class Signed For, this method has no insurance, and if the postage gets missing, you would not be able to claim your money back.
£9.75 - for International Orders, this is an insured and tracked service.
Every piece of 'minimal be' Jewellery is guaranteed for 30 days from the date of purchase, subject to normal conditions of wear and tear, and abusive wear. Minimal be do not cover any damage or repairs that occur with the normal wear of the jewellery or any abusive wear. Generally, people might confuse abusive with being extremely rough with the jewellery. While this sometimes can be the case, it's not always. Gold and other precious metals are soft and can shape easily with wear. However, even gold alloys have their limits. Pushed enough, they will crack and break as well as any other metal. An example of abusive wear would be a bent hollow hoop earring. Once the hoop is bent, there is no way to repair it. Therefore the pouch and a box are provided to keep the earrings safe when they not worn. As for normal wear, gold and other precious metals wear down with time. Please bear in mind that unfortunately, not everything is repairable. Any damage done to hollow hoop earrings will most likely be not fixable. Such as:
- Bent hollow hoop earrings - unfortunately, the construction of these earrings are impossible to work with, and repair is not possible.
- Snapped hollow hoop wire (when to open it, the wearer has to shift the wire sideways in order to create a gap and thread the wire through their piercing) - the wire is fragile and can easily snap or break if not careful during the opening and closing process, the repair is not possible. But feel free to take your earrings to a high steer repairer, as they might have the machinery & tools for such repair.
WHAT DOES A LIMITED WARRANTY DO NOT COVER?
- Damages caused by accident (such as a bent ring or bent hollow hoop earrings, snapped hollow hoop wire, broken chain, knotted chain, scratches).
- Discoloured Gold/ Silver Jewellery. All the jewellery has a legal stamp/ hallmark to prove that it is real gold. If following the instructions in the care leaflet or product listing provided, the colour will not varnish or change. However, if the jewellery was worn while swimming in the sea/ pool, sprayed perfume on and applied any body lotions, the jewellery will varnish in no time. You might contact us to get your jewellery cleaned/ polished for an additional charge, but it is depending on the damage done, and can not always be repaired.
- Lost or stolen (Please note that we are not responsible for goods lost in transit – we have a recorded delivery option that requires a signature upon delivery this can be selected from shipping options prior to placing your order. Please ensure your shipping details are correct before purchasing, as we are not responsible for goods lost or delivered to an old address).
We sincerely apologise if you have experienced any fault with your Minimal Be jewellery. We are happy to assist – Please email before returning your item to us, so that we can advise you of the next steps.